071 Accounting and Taxation
branch of knowledge: 07 «Management and administration»
specialty: 071 Accounting and Taxation
Higher Education Level: Bachelor / Master
Not only does the accounting and tax specialist carry out traditional accounting, analysis, control and auditing, focusing on the problem of maintaining the assets of the enterprise, but also implement strategic measures to improve the efficiency of the enterprise development in the future, maintain tax accounting in terms of optimization of tax payments and provide tax consultations ..
The training of specialists at the Academy is aimed at gaining a deep knowledge of students, which give him the opportunity of successful employment as an accountant and tax consultant at enterprises of different ownership and different areas of activity, in financial, banking and budget spheres of activity, etc.
- Accounting and reporting in taxation
- Accounting, analysis and audit
- Accounting, analysis and audit of tourism and hotel business
- Accounting, analysis and audit in commercial banks and insurance companies
- Accounting, analysis and expertise
- Accounting, control and audit
The qualification obtained allows you to work in:
- large corporate enterprises;
- public and political organizations;
- international funds;
- non-governmental organizations of different forms of ownership;
- accounting, economic, financial, industrial and analytical units and services of enterprises, organizations and institutions of different industries and all forms of ownership;
- public administration and local self-government bodies, fiscal bodies;
- bodies of the financial system of the country, State Treasury, banks, exchanges, insurance agencies, control and audit departments, institutions of social protection, health care, education and culture, non-state and state pension funds;
- consulting and research institutions;
- private SMEs;
- financial, credit and insurance institutions.